Open High School Membership-$850.00 Class of 2021, 2020,2019
Included for All Members (Open and Elite)
- All clinics/practices and tournaments coached by college coaches.
- 4-6 regional/local practices/clinics in Fall and Winter
- 6 summer practices/clinics – dates will be specific to the tournaments scheduled
- Player profile development
- Recruiting, networking, support and advice
- Team uniform for a new player. (Note: registrants after February 1, cannot be guaranteed requested sizes or custom name on the back)
- Published rosters and player profiles on a web-based secured site for College coaches
- Media guide distribution to college coaches provided on sidelines at each event to prospective college programs.
- Participate in tournaments with Elite teams on a ‘wait list’ format. Participation will be either a mixed Year of Graduation team player or pure Year of Graduation, based on roster availability.
- The following are available for open members in the classes of 2019, 2020 and 2021 for an extra fee, without ‘wait listing’ and will be a mixed year of graduation team:
- Team Camp-June in Lynchburg, VA-$550.00
- Champions Cup-Immediately follow Team Camp in June in Richmond, VA-$170.00
- Midwest Cup-In Chicago, IL in July-$170
- President Cup-Orlando, FL in November-$240
- 4-6 local clinics/practices in Fall and Winter-labeled as local with an additional option to participate in Elite clinics for $30.00 by registering and paying online
- Summer will include 3 sessions of 2 days of consecutive practices each week that are grouped by regional site. These are specific to the tournaments we are participating in to offer families more vacation time and give the player a consistent practice schedule leading up to the tournaments.
This is a flexible program which allows the busy student athlete to participate on their own terms